Terms and Conditions
1. The conference fee is inclusive of Conference documentation, entry to all conference sessions, lunches, refreshments and admission to all social networking events.
2. HSSE Global Publications Ltd requires full payment within 5 days of making a booking.
3. Upon signing this contract, the customer commits to make payment in full. If the customer wishes to make a cancellation before payment has been made, the customer is still obliged to make payment in full and will in turn receive a credit note of the equivalent price which will be applicable for 18 months for any HSSE Global event, summit, conference or workshop.
4. The customer agrees to make payment in full and the net amount must be received by HSSE Global – any withholding tax or any other taxes are to be borne by the customer.
5. HSSE Global will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the conference package, but reserves the right to change date, location, content, speakers or topics if necessary. Any communication concerning the event shall not form part of thecontract. If the event is cancelled for any reason the client shall receive a full credit voucher.
6. The customer is wholly responsible for booking and paying for all travel, accommodation and other services associated with attendance at an event. Under no circumstances shall HSSE Global be liable for any expenses occurred by the customer, even if the event is cancelled, postponed or modified in any way. It is agreed that the customer will only book such services where the customer has the right and ability to cancel these without cost or penalty and retains and accepts full responsibility to do so.
7. HSSE Global shall have no liability whatsoever for any indirect costs or expenses or any consequential losses howsoever incurred by the customer in any circumstances including for example, loss of profits, lost revenues, lost business opportunity lost goodwill.
8. HSSE Global acts as an organiser and coordinator of the event and will sub-contract all presentation duties and all course materials and accepts no liability for the acts or commissions of its sub-contractors or for any aspect of the information, views or data presented at any event.
9. In cases of late payment beyond 30 days, the client agrees that statutory interest will be charged on the outstanding balance. Statutory interest is due at 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
10. In cases where the customer registers at a reduced ‘early booking’ rate, should they not make payment before the expiration of the early booking rate, they will be obliged to pay the higher applicable later booking rate.
11. Data Protection. The customer agrees that some data concerning the customer will be included within the delegate list. This list will be made available to selected third parties involved in the conference. Please advise HSSE Global if you do not wish for your data to be included in that list.
12. Force majeure. Under no circumstances shall HSSE Global have any liability for any act, loss, damage, expense, mistake, omission or event which is outside its reasonable control.
13. Severability. If any term is held to be invalid or unenforceable then that shall not prevent the remainder of this agreement from remaining valid.
14. Governing law. This agreement shall be governed by the courts of England.
HSSE Global Publications Ltd,
Baronmead Farm. Dukes Valley. Windsor Road. Gerrrads Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9 8SR